Welcome to Centipede Tool!
The sale of every Centipede Sawhorse will help us make regular donations to Habitat for Humanity!
- Support thin materials without sagging – Clean cuts, no breaking
- Includes accessories to hold boards in place – 2 person job becomes easy for 1
Job Site Workbench Base
- Mobile homebase – A place for important stuff and important stuff in its place
- Multiple work stations – Sawhorse at one end, bench top power tool at the other
- Working Jig – Affix a jig to temporary bench top for repeatable cuts
Compact, Portable Table Base
- Fast setup and compact transport – Perfect for farmers’ market vendors, caterers and tradeshows.
- Table space anywhere, anytime – Garage sales, potlucks, and space for fixins at the backyard BBQ.
About the Centipede Sawhorse
A revolution in sawhorse evolution, the Centipede Sawhorse is the ultimate work support system – A heavy duty portable table base that sets up in 3 seconds with no assembly and folds down into a compact, lightweight unit for easy transport and convenient storage.
Featuring a unique patented steel frame design, the Centipede has many points of contact that can support an incredible amount of weight while keeping even the thinnest sheet material from sagging. Each point of contact is constructed of nested steel tubing that rests directly between the load and the ground for maximum support. Flat steel cross beams are flexible enough to absorb impact yet sturdy enough to keep each point of contact moving in tandem.
Atop each point is a durable molded polymer P-Top that prevents damage to the load, saw blades or the Centipede. In the event of a misguided cut, the replaceable P-Top will prevent the cutting blade from hitting the steel frame of the Centipede. Each P-Top spins 360 degrees to provide maximum positioning flexibility for the included or other accessories.
The Centipede Sawhorse is available in two sizes, the PRO version which supports sheet materials and table tops up to 4’ by 8’ and a DIY version that is 2’ by 4’. Each kit includes Bench Clamps designed to keep materials in place and X-Cups that conveniently accommodate standard 2 x 4 boards for quick cuts.