Portable Versatility, Endless Possibilities
The Centipede™ Portable Work System is ideal For
- Support thin materials without sagging – Clean cuts, no breaking
- Includes accessories to hold boards in place – 2 person job becomes easy for 1
- Exceptional track saw stand
Job Site Workbench Base
- Mobile homebase – A place for important stuff and important stuff in its place
- Multiple work stations – Sawhorse at one end, bench top power tool at the other
- Working Jig – Affix a jig to temporary bench top for repeatable cuts
Compact, Portable Table Base
- Fast setup and compact transport – Perfect for farmers’ market vendors, caterers and tradeshows.
- Table space anywhere, anytime – Garage sales, potlucks, and space for fixins by the grill.
About the Centipede™ Portable Work System
The Centipede™ Sawhorse and Centipede™ Support XL are the ultimate portable work support system – A heavy duty table or workbench base that sets up in seconds without assembly and folds down into a compact, lightweight unit for easy transport and convenient storage.
Featuring a unique steel frame design, the Centipede Portable Work System is constructed of multiple steel struts that rest directly between the load and ground to support an incredible amount of weight while keeping even the thinnest sheet materials from sagging. Each strut is moved in tandem with a series of flat steel cross bars flexible enough to absorb impacts and durable enough to ensure long-lasting smooth operation.
Available in two models, the Centipede™ Sawhorse supports sheet lumber and table tops with 6 struts over a 2’ by 4’ area, has a capacity of up to 1,500 pounds, and folds down to 6” x 9”. The Centipede™ Support XL supports materials with 15 struts over a 4’ by 8’ area, has a capacity of up to 3,000 pounds, and folds down to 9” x 14”.
Durable polymer P-Tops atop each point of contact provide a work surface that won’t mark loads while avoiding contact damage between cutting blades and steel struts. Each P-Top is replaceable and spins 360 degrees to accommodate use of the included Quick Clamps, designed to keep materials in place, and X-Cups, which conveniently accommodate standard 2x4s for drop-in setup. Each kit comes in a carry/storage bag.