- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (575) 208-4266
- Office hours will vary. Please leave a message and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can
- Mail: Centipede Tool Admin Office | 450 Airport Rd #115 | Elgin, IL 60123
- November 5-8 in Booth 600-602 in Atlanta, GA at the Specialty Tools & Fasteners Distributors Association’s 40th Annual Convention & Tradeshow
- July 19-22, 2017 in Booth 10319 in Las Vegas, NV at the Association of Woodworking & Furnishing Supplier’s Fair
Our [Brief] History
Since introducing the Centipede Portable Work System in June of 2013, inventor Ed Adkins and his partner Keith Fyhr have been building anticipation one supporter at a time. An innovative product concept with broad appeal, they pursued a crowdfunding strategy that inspired confidence in nearly 300 individuals to fund a proof-of-concept production run. With factory produced samples in hand, they engaged supply and distribution partners to arrange an international commercial launch that saw the Centipede™ Sawhorse and Centipede™ Support XL available in the world’s largest home improvement retailers less than 2 years after it all began.
- Sign up here to be among the first to receive notification of new launch details and accessories.
- Browse through the Centipede Tool “CrowdLaunch” headlines
- Follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Google +, or Linked In to watch as we navigate the tribulations and celebrate the triumphs that lie ahead.
- If you only click on one link on this page, we are most proud of the growing gallery of application photos from our early supporters.
Though we’re just getting started, we planned to share in our success. That’s why we pledged to donate a pallet of products to Habitat for Humanity affiliates back in 2013 while we were still crowdfunding. Click here to keep track of specific donations made by Centipede Tool to support a variety of organizations dedicated to helping those less fortunate or touched by disaster with the tools they need to build and re-build their communities.
International Surface Fabricators Association (ISFA) – Specialty Tools & Fasteners Distributors Association (STAFDA) – Border Industrial Association (BIA) – Association of Woodworking & Furnishings Suppliers (AWFS)